Coaching, NLP & Hypnotherapy
There are a number of things that can cause stress in your life – health issues, pain, work pressures, relationships, financial problems, anxiety and low self esteem.
Personal coaching programs can help you in dealing with these kinds of issues, giving you the chance to really think about your life, and what is holding you back from really doing what you want to do.
The programs enable you to shed your unwanted and often annoying “stuff” so you are free explore your abundant potential. Coaching uses a variety of techniques including NLP (NeuroLinguistic Programming), goal-setting, mind-set techniques, hypnotherapy and various styles of relaxation, mindfulness and meditation to enhance wellbeing.
Especially effective in releasing emotional issues (e.g: sadness, anxiety, overwhelm etc) changing bad habits (eg: dismissing weight, stop smoking), negative thought patterns, fears and phobias (eg: fear of flying, heights etc). These therapies can be very helpful in moving you forward to achieve personal or business success, or setting and achieving goals.
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” ~ Lao Tsu ~
“Suzie is really good at what she does, which is to help people manage their stress. She has used Bowen therapy, yoga, coaching and stress management to help many of my family members and friends over the past 16 years. Once people have been in the room with Suzie they always go back. She has a comprehensive understanding of the human body and mind and a knack for providing you with just what you need. Her intuition and practical experience is a rare combination you need to experience in order to truly appreciate it.” Antoniette Gomez, Managing Director
Sessions can be face to face in Nelson Bay or by phone / Skype anywhere in the world.
“Why do I need a personal coach?”
Having a personal coach gives you someone to:
- help you to identify underlying fears and beliefs that hold you back
- talk freely with, to bounce ideas and dreams around
- help you to deal with emotional issues
- provide you with tools, strategies and support to achieve change faster
- challenge you and hold you accountable so you can succeed
- help you with goal setting and keep you focused
- cheer you on as you reach your goals and break through those limiting beliefs
When you develop an awareness of your thoughts, the emotions they generate within you and how you respond or react to them, you discover a more effective way to live your life. This enables you to take responsibility for your life instead of blaming other people or circumstances for your results or lack thereof. While this may seem confronting at first, ultimately it is very liberating to know that you are in charge of how you feel and the actions you take, instead of feeling powerless and buffeted about by everyone around you.
“What outcomes might I expect?”
People often come with a specific area of their life they would like to change or improve, or bad habits they’d like to release, or they just want to move forward and let go of things that might be holding them back. Typically, the kinds of things they experience through the assistance and support of a personal coach include:
- reduced stress, anxiety, frustration and anger
- a sense of inner calm and peacefulness
- knowing they have an array of resources to draw upon to maintain control and resilience in difficult times and situations
- increased self-confidence and self awareness
- overcome phobias and fears that restrict you from fully participating in some areas of your life
- healthier relationships – with yourself, family, friends, colleagues
- more focused approach to work and life
- a positive mindset and attitude to life
- better health and general wellbeing – by choosing healthier food, drinks, activities and thoughts (releasing weight, improved energy and flexibility)
- clearer picture of their ‘purpose’ in life and their ability to achieve their dreams and goals
I couldn’t have done it without Suzie! Years of anxiety and health problems had resulted in my life becoming small and sad. When a major family crisis happened I knew I needed help. I had done yoga with Suzie in past years and knew she did coaching and other therapies. I rang her straight away and she fitted me in even though she was about to go away. That was the beginning of my recovery.
Our weekly coaching sessions gave me an opportunity to cry, talk and laugh and helped me see things more positively. Suzie was kind, compassionate and comforting. Just what I needed – I no longer felt alone. One of my biggest goals was to re-enter the workforce. Suzie coached me through my journey back to work, providing support and encouragement. I have been working for nearly a year now which has had an amazing positive effect on my health. I’m well and happier than I have been for many years. My heartfelt thanks to Suzie. Jenny P
“How do I know which program is for me?”
Personal coaching programs are tailored to meet your specific needs, and Suzie will take time to listen to you and help identify the most appropriate strategy for you. Please contact her for more information about the perfect program that suits you.